This series of events will be taking place in 3 locations in the UK - Manchester, London, and Glasgow.
Each event is a free, half day conference focusing on two vital aspects integral to practice management: finances and patient experience. Designed specifically for practice managers it will provide valuable insight and up to date information on these all-important topics, and we'd like to invite you and your colleagues along to attend.
Please find below the event locations and venues, just click on your chosen location to register for that conference:
Places are very limited, with only 40 available at each event. Reserve your place now by calling Rebecca Pegg on 0207 214 0598 or by clicking on any of the links above.
A certificate of attendance for your CV will be provided on the day/after the event which will add to your PREP hours.
The day starts at 9.00am and ends at 12.30pm. The programme will be as follows:
• 9.00am – Welcome breakfast and registration
• 9.30am – Introduction – The overall NHS funding position
• 9.45am – Maintaining income from QOF
• 10.05am – Increasing income through private work
• 10.25am – Increasing income by setting up a special clinic
• 10.45am – Tea/coffee break
• 11.15am – Complaints handling
• 11.35am – How to handle NHS 111 referrals
• 11.55am – CQC regulation – avoiding the pitfalls
• 12.15pm – Wrap up and overview
• 12.30pm – End of conference
Breakfast and coffee/tea will be complimentary for all delegates.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the events.